Sunday, June 28, 2015

I feel like a femme. So why not live like one?

In the interest of further positive self affirmation, here I am stating the obvious...yet again! I want to continue taking more significant, game changing steps towards living as a woman full-time. Speaking in clear, overt and strong terms is part of that process. So is something surgical!

Life can surely be strange. On that note, so is mine. In my time thus far publically living as a woman, I've not had any experience to dissuade me from continuing with such. Yes, I know things go on behind my back. But that's no different whether I wear a dress or not. You can't make everyone happy, heels or not. So I am choosing to make myself happy by being in heels whenever I can be in them. And don't you think the world needs more happy people than not? But I digress...

My time en femme has been delightful, thought provoking and pleasant. The number of friendly exchanges, comments, remarks and gestures directed my way have been a total boon to my femme persona. What I've experienced so far are those things people did not have to partake in...yet, chose to do so for mutual benefit, ie, pleasant conversational banter. If people don't like what I do, how I live, than they don't have to engage me in anyway. No doubt, not everyone is pleased by my actions. And in this regard, if they ignore me, all is well. Rest assured, some people have and will ignore me. I choose however to embrace the positive.

Never have a I been engaged in the very types of social interaction that I have always desired, until transforming myself into a more feminine appearing person. Amazing. I had to transform my life and live as a woman in order to spark up conversation! As Charlton Heston would say, "....this is a mad house..." Mad house aside, if I have to engage and live as a woman than do so I will.

In summary of the above, I continue on my journey...by taking the necessary steps to solidify my female persona. Aside from all of the drastic measures one takes on this path, I intend to be better about sharing my journey from the pages of this blog. Shortly, Ill be speaking about curiosity.
                              ***

No comments:

Post a Comment