Sunday, August 9, 2015

With wars, hunger and disease prevalant in the World...

...you couldn't possibly worry about someone like me, could you? Let's be honest here...

There are tyrants who rule countries, denying their citizens all basic human rights...

There are former superpowers, once again rising to said status by land grabs and other claims to world power.

There are so-called 'rogue' nations suspected to be developing Nuclear arsenals...

There are great and wealthy nations (like our very own?)  suffering unemployment crisis, health, educational, violence, corruption, drug, parentless children, infrastructure and other societal issues...

And someone is going to worry about me going to the grocery store and living my life as if I were a woman. Seriously?

Since when did I become so important?

I guess I should be flattered that someone like me should warrant such attention! Maybe I should design my own flag representing my new and totalitarian nation with the ultimate goal to take over the world! Yes...sling backs for everyone!

A person, transitioning their life to a manner desirable to them should not be a matter of societal discussion.

Whether this said person is a drain to society in the form of a criminal...blue or white collar, a terrorist, a liar and cheat (among a trillion other things) should be the concern to the masses...not the clothes someone wears or the means by which someone chooses to express themselves. The problems of humanity should be our concern here.

The one exception to the above rule? Does she wear pantyhose with open toe shoes? Then and only then, I say, "off with her head"!
                                            ***

No comments:

Post a Comment