Saturday, November 22, 2014

Because I feel like it.

Living my life in feminine form is my choice. I've been doing so for over two years now and am quite thrilled by the feeling of freedom in doing so and by the level of acceptance I've received in my daily routine as such. In two years of portraying a woman I've actually received more acknowledgment as a person, let alone as a woman, than ever before. Weird, but true! I guess everybody loves a cute pair of heels.

I've had doors opened for me...Compliments extended to me regarding my choice in jewelry and clothing. Conversations started about fashion. Flattery regarding my fragrances.  Frankly it's all been very humbling and somewhat surprising. I've enjoyed the attention and look forward to more. All this is the reason I intend to improve my presentation and everything involved with it.



In keeping with this motivation, it's important that I acknowledge a few things...

Just about everybody knows that I present as a woman by choice. My Ex certainly. My neighbors. My Co-workers. Yes, I am that person!

I want to engage as much as humanly possible in this form. Romantically. Socially. As a self-made woman! That is what I am.

I do not regret one day that I chose to live and present publically, for all to see, as a woman. This will continue.

In keeping with the above, I am a reasonable and responsible gal with her priorities straight. I know when it's time to partake in the pretty little details of being a woman and I know when not to. My Children are the driving force behind this determination of when to do things in a lady-like way or not. No doubt, my youngest Son's health is a high priority right now and will always determine when I say, "when" to being a gal. In this light, when and if  his condition is consistently good, I will be treating myself to all the fineries of being a woman. In the short-term, this includes a nice, deserved and warm break...yes,  a vacation! While I am not planning anything more than two nights away, I am mulling the idea. I know at least one person who will guilt me about this 'selfish and heinous' act. Care to guess? And in the long-term, if we clear this hurdle, I am going to be more of a woman than ever!



Achieving a short-term, feminine goal.
I've considered traveling en femme and may in fact do so. It might be sooner rather than later. It might be not at all. That said, there are a lot of things to consider before I take this step since I will essentially be walking right into where I work, all as a person openly living as a woman. That's surely a slippery slope that I need to greatly consider before doing. In the end, it's not really important that I travel en femme or not. What's important is that my Sons' health allows me a chance to go somewhere warm, relax and further establish myself as a woman. I hope his course of recovery continues as I really need, and in fact, deserve a trip to somewhere warm. But again, if I don't travel en femme, all is not lost...but it would certainly be a huge step in terms of defining myself as a person that chooses to live in a gender role that they were not born into. 

Thoughts and suggestions welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment