Monday, November 17, 2014


Mapping out a more feminine life (style).

Who? Me? More ‘female-centric’ then already? Yes. After living over two years, openly and publically, in female form on a part-time basis, you better believe I have my sights set on an even more feminine lifestyle. Absolutely!

At this point, with two years under my skirt, I still have a very strong drive to live as a person who tirelessly strives to improve their female image. I want to appear female more often than already. I want to do so in a better, more classy, more refined way. I want to carry myself more confidently in feminine form and take most of what life has to offer in a dress and heels.

Besides all the obvious ways to carry myself as a woman, there are less obvious routes to my destination. Among these, are continued dedication to my family. They are number one. Because of them, I choose not to alter my gender permanently. I am content, happy with this. As a mature, responsible adult, I know when and how to be there for them, this will never change. I have the rest of my life to freely express my presiding gender identity, no need to let that be an obstacle to being there for my family when they need me.

None of what I am about to do, in order to achieve a more refined and improved femininity, will sacrifice in anyway, the responsible, motivated, principled, respectful and considerate person that I think myself to be (some might see me differently. Oh well!)  This in mind…

The rest of my time, is mine to do as I choose. This is where I achieve my goal of improved femininity. The primary reason I am divorced is because I chose to embrace a path of gender identity not conducive to this interests of my Ex. I don’t hold that against her. I simply choose to embrace who I am.

The details of how I intend to achieve a more durable female identity are highly complex, expensive, rather complex and even a little mundane. This in mind, I will share with you, through future blogs, the specific details of each. In some cases, there’s nothing to see, I will simply maintain who I am. That’s the boring part. The fun stuff? Read below for the general topics that I will focus on in order to appear a better female.

Vacation.

Confidence.

Education.

Financial goals.

Relationship endeavors.

And of course, Health and Beauty.

And so begins the new me. Thanks for reading!

Lots of hug, Antoinette

1 comment: