Saturday, November 22, 2014

Well...I went out the other day. Nothing too involved and not much to report...but this is what I wore. I started the day with the 'goal' of wearing a dress I've just been dying to wear for so long. But...it just doesn't fit. The zipper sucks and I am just too large! I love the dress but I guess I have to just give up the notion of getting my body into it. So, to the donation department it goes. Sucks!
Despite this loss, I came up with an outfit I am quite thrilled about actually. I consider the dress quite unconventional in terms of it's pattern and somewhat of a challenge to match and pair up with shoes, jacket and handbag. But in the end, I think I succeeded. Do you agree? Also, this outfit marks a return to hosiery for me...if not temporarily anyway! I've never turned my back to hosiery, just learned to go without more often than not. Oddly enough, breaking my hosiery addiction is part of my development as a trans woman...again, weird, but true. As I've said before, I will wear hosiery again...simply I will just be very choosey about when I do so. Don't worry nylon fans, I am still part of the club! As mentioned elsewhere, this outfit to me was a blend of Autumn and Winter in terms of colors. On the one hand, it represents the brilliant colors of Fall, while bringing in the coldness of Winter. Anyhooo..I hope you all like and I'd love to hear your feedback.














2 comments: